Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Tropical Fish


Today's image isn't one of my daily paintings. In fact, it's a painting I did a month or so back, that I hadn't decided if I was going to sell or not.

Since I have my wonderful brother and sister in law in town this week, I took last night off from painting, instead spending some wonderful hours catching up with my family. My little brother has spent the majority of the past decade splitting his time between Costa Rica/Panama and South Carolina.

So, as you can imagine, I haven't seen him much. But, great news, he and his wife are moving up to British Columbia, where her family is from so they'll only be a day's drive away. I'm thrilled about that.

Sorry to have missed a painting day, but I will make up for it later in the week!

My painting today is large, framed, 36x36, and is titled "Meeting of the Minds". The colors are bright and bold, and the piece is finished with a clear varnish for protection.

It's available in my eBay store, just click the link on the right. Have a great day, we're off to get ready for dinner!

No comments: