Saturday, October 7, 2006

Heart Trio


Well, it's a good morning in my house. I'm seeing some wonderful interest in my daily paintings, so it's really boosted my creative juices! I want to paint everything, and all the time.

What does that mean? I'm not sleeping again. I'm feeling a caffeine fueled painting binge coming on, when I paint until 3am when the house is quiet and I have some time to myself. And after that? I crash for 3 hours until the girls wake up, load up with high octane coffee and push through the day.

I can usually do this for several days in a row, then my husband will send me to bed so I don't fall over. (he's thoughtful like that)

So, what do I have for a painting today? It's another funky heart piece. I call it "Heart Trio", and its some dark purple/teal hearts floating in a red/pink swirl. It kind of looks like they're being pulled into some kind of twister to me.... but it's an abstract, so your interpretation is as good as mine!

I'm off to feed the baby, start some laundry, make breakfast and get back to painting!

No comments: