Thursday, October 12, 2006

Equine Color Study No. 3


Where does the time go? I swear, I've been moving and grooving all day long, and have managed to get ONE thing on my list of about 50 done.

That was to wash and vaccuum out my car. My husband will probably have a heart attack, and the kids won't know what to do without a van full of Cheerios and Goldfish crackers on the floor! But I had such grand plans, laundry, mopping, cleaning the kitchen, scrubbing bathrooms... the glorious tasks of the at-home mom.

I guess they will be pushed back to the "after dinner" timeslot, when my husband is giving the girls a bath and reading them their bedtime books. Oh, and before "Grey's Anatomy". Must keep on top of what's happening with Meredith and McDreamy, you know!

OK, so about the new painting. It's a 5x7 color study on a canvas panel. Horse portrait this time. I'm having such fun with the color and shape of these glorious creatures. Available Friday, Oct 12 in my ebay store.

No comments: