Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hummingbird in Flight 2


It's 8pm, and it feels like it's midnight . I hit the ground running today, got the girls ready to go, dropped the baby off at my mother-in-law's, dropped Sophie off at preschool, went to the gym, worked out for the first time in months (ouch!), grocery shopped, came home, made lunch, picked Sophie up, went to mil's house, had lunch with her, took the girls to Michael's craft store to get the supplies for cheesecloth ghosts, came home, put them down for naps, packed some ebay stuff to ship, worked on a couple of little paintings, gave the kids a snack, made ghosts with Sophie so they will be dry by tomorrow, made dinner, ate with my family, cleaned the kitchen, bathed the kiddos, and now my husband (bless his heart) has taken over with story time, brushing teeth and tucking in so I can catch up on a few emails.

Yikes, where does the day go?

I'm going to be hosting a preschooler craft playgroup at my house tomorrow. We're decorating the ghosts with googly eyes, pom-poms, glitter, and all sorts of fun stuff.

Anyway, today's the last of the hummingbird paintings so far. Not sure what I'll paint for tomorrow. I've got fall in my head, so maybe some leaves, trees, another pumpkin? I'll have to think about that one.

Check out the new site for the daily painter's blog, too. www.dailypanters.com

No comments: