Monday, October 2, 2006

Pumpkin for Fall


The weather is finally turning, so it's chilly in the mornings, the leaves are changing colors, and the air is brisk and cool.... I guess Fall is here.

I'm typing quickly this morning before my baby wakes up and demands to be fed. My three year old is safely ensconsed in my bed with a yogurt smoothie and Curious George on PBS. I have approximately 12 minutes to write my blog, make a bottle and take a quick shower before the house awakens and I'm on the run!

On top of my normal routine dressing/feeding the kids, getting Sophia ready for preschool, I get to come home today and make sure my house is suitable for guests. The main portion of that being the removal of all small plastic toys from the guest room, taking off the potty seat in the guest bath, and double checking for anything sticky that might be lurking somewhere unexpected. I'm so excited, my little brother and sister in law (that I have never met) are going to be here tonight!

I could go on forever, but since I now have 11 minutes, I should cut this short. About the painting....

To celebrate the change of seasons, today's daily paint is a pumpkin, painted against a blue background. It's 10x10, gallery wrapped canvas, and protected with clear varnish. As always, available in my eBay store.

No comments: