Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"Dragonfly on Water"



"Dragonfly on Water" c 2006

I was just chatting with someone who is bidding on several of my paintings, and thought, "How wonderful it is to be living in a time when connecting with someone on the other side of the country is this easy?"

This woman lives in Tennessee, and is a veterinarian and rides dressage. At the moment, she's purchasing three of my small equine color studies and waiting for the fourth to be posted. To share a quote from her "Horses. You see in them the color and magic that is there and you should be thankful, that is a gift!"

She saw the love I have for painting animals and natural elments. And when I paint them, sometimes it's realism, and sometimes they come out in technicolor... it is an amazing thing to have another person be able to connect to your artwork with the same passion you do!

"Dragonfly on Water" is 16x20, gallery wrapped canvas, available on auction at eBay.

No comments: