Thursday, November 30, 2006

"Night Flight" a FRAMED Dragonfly Painting


"Night Flight" c2006



For the holidays, I thought I would offer some medium sized framed paintings for easy gift giving.


This particular painting is a dragonfly on a dark (black) background, with metallic highlights and deep magenta/blue-green accents. Dragonflies are thought to bring good fortune, magic and vision. I think they are absolutely stunning, and whatever else they bring, they are beautiful, sparkling creatures.


This painting is 12x12, and comes framed in a deep edged black frame that can be hung horizontally or vertically, depending on what angle you want your dragonfly to fly.


I will also send this item directly to a gift recipient with an enclosed gift card at no extra charge. Just let me know at check out.

No comments: