Sunday, November 19, 2006

"The Bather" A Miniature Nude


"The Bather" c 2006



Well, it seems (fingers crossed) that I'm on the tail end of this nasty cold, and hopefully making a comeback to the world of the living. I sure do miss the days when I could just call into work, crawl under the covers and watch tv all day when I was sick! Being a stay at home mom, that just isn't an option, though my girls have enjoyed the extra tv time they normally aren't allowed to have.


I think we've watched our share of Disney movies this past few days.


In any case, I felt good enough to paint last night, and am working on a series of small nudes. "The Bather" is the first of several I'm going to be listing this week. She's 7x5 on canvas panel. Creating the small nudes has been a result of requests from previous clients wanting to have smallish pieces to give as a gift, or place in a certain spot in their home.

No comments: