Friday, November 24, 2006

"Bashful" a modern abstract nude


"Bashful" c2006



"Bashful" is one of my miniature nudes, a 6x4 abstract of a woman in rich blues and greens with antique gold highlights. It is one of those pieces that shows just enough that you know what you're looking at, but it's not so obvious that it takes a minute to figure it out.


As with all of my daily paintings, bidding starts at only $29, and shipping is free during auction. After auction, some pieces are available in my eBay store, and shipping is always free with Buy It Now.


***** Since yesterday was Thanksgiving, I took some time to reflect on all of the wonderful gifts I have experienced this year. After moving into our new house in a wonderful, kid friendly neighborhood, I was able to take some time to rededicate myself to my painting. I started posting a few pieces on eBay, and selling privately.


I am thrilled to say that since July of this year, I've gone from selling a couple of pieces a month, to nearly a painting sold EVERY DAY between eBay, local clients, my website, and other online sales venues. I cannot believe that in less than 5 months, I have built up such a strong client base.


It is truly an honor to create every day. Thank you to all of my returning customers, your business and referrals are invaluable.


With my wondeful family, rapidly expanding business, and good friend surrounding me, this is turning out to be one of my personal best years. Blessings to all of you!

No comments: