Thursday, December 28, 2006

"Tempest Tossed" a framed abstract nude #3 in series


"Tempest Tossed" c2006



As I look back on this year, I find that it has been an amazing journey. From the sale of our first home together, to the first steps of our youngest daughter, the first day of preschool for our oldest daughter, to the first week I actually out-earned my husband with art sales... what a ride!
I am exhausted, frazzled, and happy to the bone.


To paint, to create, to call myself "artist".... what a joy. And to do this alongside my beautiful little girls... absolute bliss.


I'm excited to see what 2007 brings, and am working hard in the studio on my newest series' of paintings.


The latest piece (look for more of my nudes in motion, more Tempest, and a series I've started called Ice Princess....) is called Tempest Tossed, 12x12 and is actually FRAMED.
This one is already up for auction in my ebay store. Email me with questions.

No comments: