Thursday, December 7, 2006

"Morning Run" large galloping horse on red and gold


"Morning Run" c2006



I hear the music inside a horse. Seriously, there is not much in this world sweeter to me than the sound of a horse nickering in the pasture, or their soft velvety nose. I saw this horse running across a field early one morning, and the painting was born.


I painted it from memory, the beautiful mare, tail high, running just for the sheer joy of it.


The painting is 24"x24", on deep (1 1/2 inch) gallery wrapped sides that are painted. Wired in the back for ease of hanging. It is available at auction now. Would make a great gift for a horse lover in your life, or... I'll let one of my collectors to the speaking for me.


"this one is fabulous, the movement is awesome....just awesome! The colors were meant for [me]....Each time you paint one it just seems there was a hole in my house waiting for it!" Kathy, TN

No comments: