Wednesday, December 27, 2006

"Tempest Rising" #2 in Abstract Nude Series


"Tempest Rising" c 2006



I can't believe it's been a WEEK since I last posted... sorry for that. The holidays got me all turned around and running behind.


But, I managed some good studio time, and that resulted in the next two installations of my Tempest nudes series.


This particular piece is called "Tempest Rising", and is a 24"x24" painting on 1.5" deep gallery wrapped canvas. It is available in my ebay store.


Also in my store are a number of items with the Best Offer feature. I'm doing an end of year studio liquidation, so if there is a piece you're interested in, make me a reasonable offer. I have some charitable foundations who are asking for artwork donations, and several pieces will be donated and no longer for sale by the end of the year.


Email me with any questions!

No comments: