Monday, September 18, 2006

Rain...


Well, as it's 58 degrees and raining this morning, my plan to take my daughters to the park so I could sketch are out.

So I'm looking at other inspirations around the house for my new line of daily paintings. I've had quite a bit of interest in smaller, more affordable little works, so I'll be listing a new daily painting on my blog as well as in my ebay store. In the event that a painting doesn't sell at auction, I'll list it in my store for $40-60.

Most of these paintings will be smaller than 8x10, and specific dimensions will be listed for each. All are acrylic on either canvas or canvas board, and come ready to hang.

I don't sell prints, or reproductions of any kind. I'm a self represented artist who only lists my original acrylic work.

Please email me with any questions at carriefalquist@comcast.net and I'll be more than happy to discuss commission pieces, my current listings, or anything else.

Thanks so much for visiting!

Today's listing is "Hibiscus", and is available on ebay for two more days. Starting bid is low, click here to go to listing. It is 8x10 and comes framed in an ebony black poplar frame.

No comments: