Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Last Chili Pepper is Here, First Day of School!


So it's my daughter's first day of preschool, and you would think we had been preparing for her first day of college. I have been so excited getting her little outfit picked out, organizing her snacks, talking about all the fun things she's going to do.

At 2 months shy of three years old, she's so ready to have this kind of environment. I've been at home with her since she was born, and even though we do playgroups and regular interaction with other children, there are mornings when she looks at me like "how are you going to entertain me today, Mommy?". Preschool, I hope, will help to fill in what I can't do as one person.

Plus, her school falls right in line with my 1 year old's morning nap, which means, I might have two hours during the day to paint three times a week! How crazy is that?

SPeaking of painting, I'v listed my last of three chili peppers. This one is a Belizean Habanero, a gorgeous little hottie with bright red, shiny skin.

I've had such a good time with this series, I'm trying to decide what I'm going to do next, possibly tropical fruit. I'm on a healthy eating kick, so tropical fruit would fit.

Here's the piece, it's available in my store (check out the links on the right). Have a great day, I'm off to make my little girl some pancakes to celebrate her first day! This is so much fun.

No comments: