Friday, September 22, 2006

Folk Art Rose Daily Painting


So I fell down my stairs last night as I was going down to get my paints and work on a new piece. I mean, fell hard, starting at the top and ending very near the bottom of the stairs.

Scared the heck out of my three year old and my husband. Mostly hurt my rear end and made me feel oh so graceful!

Anyway, so the paintings are coming tonight. I have one new one to post, which I'll be listing this evening on eBay, it's called simply "Folk Art Rose". The inspiration for it was taken from a fabric sample when I was looking for fabric for curtains for my guest room/office.

The fabric was hideous, in that I would NEVER hang it in my house, and it was way too busy for clothing, but the pattern was interesting. Taking the chunky rose out of the very busy background provided for a cute little painting.

It's another 8x8, Framed in black. Available in my store (click here)

No comments: