Monday, September 25, 2006

2nd Chili Pepper Painting - Round Peppers


Good morning! I'm feeling like a new person today, not only did a VERY happy client pick up his commission piece last night, both of my girls slept in until almost 7am, so I got more than my standard 5 hours of sleep. YEA!

So, we're going to be off and running today, getting things organized for Sophie's first day of preschool tomorrow, and my brother's visit at the end of the week. I'm hoping to find some good painting time in there as well.

Speaking of painting, my newest painting is available in my eBay store. It's called "Round Pepper, Trinidad", and is a beautiful green/yellow/orange/red pepper hanging on a vine. The colors of ths particular pepper are so vivid and lovely.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the last of three in this series.

No comments: