Saturday, September 23, 2006

New Daily Painting Series of Chili Peppers


So I just finished a small series of paintings inspired by Habanero peppers, which are my absolute favorite ones to use in cooking.

I've been dying to paint the past few days, and one thing after another has kept me from it... first I fall down the stairs, then I got so sick I couldn't get out of bed for an entire day. Thank goodness for my husband who took care of the kids so I could rest.

Now that I'm feeling better, I am ready to post my latest daily painting, titled "Costa Rican Habaneros". It's going to be listed in my eBay inventory Sunday morning, and it is 1 of a three part painting series.

It felt good to have my brush out and working again. I have found that if I don't paint daily, I get a little cooky. Not to mention irritable. So, it's midnight, Saturday night, I'm posting Sunday's blog early so I can dedicate my morning to Sophia, who really wants to make pancakes for her daddy's breakfast tomorrow.

I'm off to sleep so I can be alert and tuned in when my girls wake in the morning. Good night, All.

No comments: