Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"Make a Connection" minimalist nude, dance texture


"Make a Connection" c2007



My moods affect my paintings. Duh, right? Of course, you say, mood will affect your paintings, with the use of light, color, etc.


But it's more than that. Yesterday, I was and still am excited by some things that are happening in my life, and this painitng is a result of what the canvas "spoke" to me. No, I don't think canvasses actually speak, per se, but I just started painting, and this is the vision I had.


It's a good sized piece, 20"x30", and represents two figures dancing. One, is the pursuer, and the other is pulling away. Interpret as you like, it's about the connections people make between eachother, hence the name.


Up for auction now.


Have a great day!

No comments: