Friday, January 26, 2007

Crimson Dragonflies - a symbol of transformation and luck


OK, so today I'm having a hard time getting to my studio to paint. I've got a lot on my mind and am suffering from painters block a little bit.


It's funny how personally I can take the comments of others sometimes. I have a thick skin most of the time, but when I'm really concerned/stressed/excited about something, it doesn't take too much to jab at me.


And in the middle of what I hope to be a life changing process, I find myself wondering why the comments and agendas of others should matter. This is, after all, my journey, my life, and my dreams.


Ok, there. I boosted myself back up.


The dragonflies in this painting are representative of transformation, and a symbol of good luck. Both of which I am hoping for right now.


Love to all.

No comments: