Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"Centaur" A dark, moody study of a male centaur


"Centaur" c2007

Click on the title above to bid


First, let me take a moment to apologize for my absence from my blog for a few days. I've got a lot going on in my life right now, and am feeling overwhelmed and incredibly preoccupied.


Add to that a case of "painters block", and there you have it. Not much new.


I did get a chance to work in my studio this weekend on a project I'm starting for a dear friend of mine. I'm being commissioned to create several large pieces for him, and am working out the kinks mentally for what would go best with his space.


This centaur is representation of that process this weekend. I worked at him until I got the right perspective and color balance. Now, if he was twice as big, it would be the finished product!


But, it is not, so this lovely 30x20 canvas is up for sale now on eBay.


Please, as always, holler with any questions. I'm always more than happy to chat with customers and friends.

No comments: