Saturday, March 10, 2007

"Ride Your Wild Horses" a contemporary abstract horse equine painting


Again, a horse painting... always a horse painting! I love painting horses. This particular piece came to me while I was listening to Classic Rewind on Sirius Radio. U2.... brings back a lot of memories.


And as I was sketching for ideas to paint today... the lyrics "who's going to ride your wild horses" came on. The painting was born at that moment.


Lots of thick paint, movement, texture.


Available now in my ebay store, along with a number of other pieces.


On another note, a journey in my life came to an end last night. I was not selected for a project I had been waiting to hear about. But.... one more opportunity still stands in front of me. We shall see what tomorrow brings.


I will control my destiny, whether through that exciting adventure, or another. And knowing that, my heart is light, there is a spring in my step, and the paintings are flying off the canvas...


It's a good day!

No comments: