Saturday, February 17, 2007

Poppies in Perspective - large scale semi abstract field of red poppy flowers


"Poppies in Perspective" c2006



Ok, so I have not been able to paint in over a week. And now, I'm creating a large order for a client of mine to hang in her boutique in Arizona, I've got some major things happening on a personal level, and I am itching to create.


Driving me crazy.


Hopefully, I'll be able to sneak away tomorrow morning and spend some "me" time in the studio. I need it. Desperately.


In the mean time, I have put up Poppies in Perspective for auction. This is the only time it will be available, if the reserve for some reason isn't met... it will be retired, meaning it will live in my house forever. I love this painting, and it resonates for me.


So, that said, if I can't find the right home for it, the piece will stay with me.


Click the title to be taken to the listing for Poppies.

No comments: