Thursday, November 23, 2006

Weird Little Turtle


"Turtle" c 2006



This funky little turtle was again the result of the shapes I saw after creating some backgrounds. I found his shape in the colors, and the outcome is this interesting little guy.


He's 4x6 on canvas panel. Bold colors with metallic highlights, varnished for protection. I love these canvas panels, because they are so easy to frame in a standard frame. They are also super simple to ship, which saves my buyers on s/h charges.


Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm off to peel potatoes for my famous mashed potato casserole with a crispy parmesan crust..... we're spending a lovely afternoon with my husband's parents, who luckily live only a half a mile away. I'm relieved to not have to be on the road this weekend wiht my baby girls and all the nutty holiday drivers!

No comments: