Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Band of Brothers - an abstract, knife painted horse equine painting



"Band of Brothers" c2007



This past week has been crazy trying to balance my new workout schedule and painting. I think I've figured out how to get a few hours of studio time in every day, and should be able to get more time in as the weather gets nice enough to where I can move my easel and paints outside.


Today's painting is another knife/spoon painted horse abstract. I love this color palette, so calming, but filled with energy at the same time.


The other piece I had similar to this one was sold to one of my favorite collectors, a wonderful woman who is a veterinarian in Tennessee. She has a number of my horses hanging in her home, and thanks to her gift giving, her friends do, too!


I hope to have more listed tomorrow! We'll see how early I get done at the gym tonight, and if I get my preschool newsletter completed.

No comments: